Total Pageviews

Sunday 25 December 2011

Winter Wonderland!



WALKING IN A WINTER WONDERLAND~

I don't actually celebrate christmas because of my religion (Islam) however because so many of my friends celebrate it, I thought it wouldn't hurt to get into the spirit of things! Also it was an excuse to have a bit of fun after working so hard during uni! And at work! So what a better way but to start off at Winter Wonderland :)

Winter Wonderland happens every year, during November-December at Hyde Park in London! And considering I live so close, this was actually my first time there ~~ Mainly because I didn't have time to go before and I thought it was more a tourist attraction, but it ended up being a lovely night! I went with my two mates both Japanese exchange students - so it was also a first time experience for them!

The Best part? EXTREME RIDES!! ワーーーーーア!!!


Enjoy the pictures!


























(I actually went on these two rides - すごいね!)







わたしのともださはさわこちやんとえりちやんです!!

わたし!(Me having a good cup of Mulled wine^^)


5 comments:

  1. Pretty photos!! I love amusement parks at night, everything is so colorful and festive. I love that "North Pole" slide!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I love the lights. Thanks for following. Followed you back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i study at kingston university. thanks for your comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, looks amazzing! so jealous!

    ReplyDelete